Tuesday, February 8, 2011

One Month Results!

I actually took my measurements on Saturday morning before my eat-crap-all-day extravaganza began, but I forgot to post them until now. It has been a month since I started the diet/exercise program, and made a few adjustments along the way. Once in a while (maybe 3-4 days out of 6) I'll eat 100% whole wheat bread with a meaty sandwich, and I have a bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon and vanilla everyday because it's just too good to give up!

Anyway, here were my measurements from Saturday:

arms: 9 3/4'' (left), 9 1/2'' (right)
waist: 25'' (@bellybutton)
hips: 32'' (@ widest part)
thighs: 18 1/4'' (left), 17 3/4'' (right)

Basically, I've lost an inch at my waist and hips, and gained about a 1/4'' or so around my arms and thighs. I like to think this because I lost some fat from around my midsection and gained muscle in my arms and thighs, but who knows? That's what I'll say it is anyway.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! You're doing it! YAY! Have a beer in celebration!

    ReplyDelete